Inspection, testing and maintenance (ITM) of life safety equipment. Sounds simple enough but there is so much more that goes into performing these technical services at Hagemeyer North America. Today’s market challenges for qualified and skilled workers have Hagemeyer Technical Services increasingly focused on supplying its customers outsourced technical services for instrumentation, fire and respiratory equipment. Since 1947, Hagemeyer has long been established as a pioneer in the safety indus-try. Today with 50-plus on-site service centers located across North America, Hagemeyer Technical Services has catapulted themselves into one of the industry’s premier technical service providers.
Hagemeyer’s skilled technicians work diligently to ensure properly maintained equipment is performing to the lifesaving intent it was designed to support.
“It’s unacceptable for any life safety equipment to expose workers to unnecessary risks due to its service provider,” said Dale Rudloff, director of sales for Hagemeyer Technical Services. “Our proven methods of servicing, tracking and reporting give our customers the comfort their equipment is not only conforming to the regulatory requirements but also to the manufacturers’ specifications.”
Hagemeyer ITM services include all types of engineered fire protection and suppression systems along with gas detection and fire equipment. Its state-licensed technicians are factory-trained and certified to service your site’s needs while ensuring federal, state and local compliance standards are met.
Hagemeyer Technical Services offers:
Instrumentation services — portable and fixed-gas detection
• Service and repair
• Design and installation
Fire protection services
• Fire suppression systems and plant-wide alarms
• Portable and wheeled fire extinguishers
• Fire hose service pressure testing
• Hands-on fire extinguisher training
• DOT hydrostatic testing
• Self-contained breathing apparatus inspection and repair
• Respiratory mask cleaning
• Respiratory fit testing
• Fixed breathing air systems
• Cylinder DOT hydrostatic testing and filling
• Breathing air compressor service
• Emergency shower/eyewash inspection and service
• Emergency lighting service
• Fall protection device inspection and recertification
• Level A suit testing
• Portable and fixed ladder inspection
If an emergency occurs, you need to be able to trust your life safety equipment and service provider are there to make sure you are protected. Trust Hagemeyer Technical Services … Protecting People and Assets.
For more information, visit www.hagemeyerna.com or call (800) 826-6328.