Wind OandM Dallas 2017 (April 10-12) is the world's premier business driven event for wind OandM business leaders and service specialists.
What to expect when you attend Wind OandM Dallas 2017:
• Rethink Turbine Reliability: Gain exclusive insights on how you can optimize OandM resources to enhance reliability, avert major failures and slash turbine downtime
• Asset and Risk Management: In a brand new track learn how to maximize wind revenue, increase AEP, eliminate major operational risks and evaluate the future of wind generation
• The Pursuit of MWhs: Understand how market and policy forces will reshape the way you build wind revenue, and learn what market leaders have done to achieve sustainable growth in renewables
• Brand New C-Level Headliners: from the likes of E.ON, Duke Energy, EDF, Leeward Energy, Siemens, Vestas, GE Renewable Energy, Goldwind and many more
• The Worlds Only Wind OandM Awards: A celebration of true achievement and success stories from those that matter right across the industry